When we think of sskincare, we too often only focus on the face and forget about treating the skin from the neck down. For some, it isn’t that we forget about skincare for the body – the idea of that sticky residue moisturizers can leave behind is just too unappealing (fair enough, right)?! No matter the reason for forgoing this step of our skincare routine, Dermalogica is here to rid us of any excuses for dry, unnourished skin. Their Phyto Replenish Body Oil is a super hydrating dry body oil that penetrates quickly with zero oily residues.
A light infusion of Bergamot, Orange, as well as relaxing Patchouli and Sandalwood, create a gentle, light, and relaxing aroma – perfect for day or night.
Customizable to fit your preferences, you can add a few drops of oil into wet hands and apply them to the entire body for a nourishing milk moisturizer.
Follow these steps for a replenishing weekly body treatment from home:
- •Hop into the shower (don’t turn on the water just yet).
- •Using your favorite dry brush, use long, sweeping movements or small circular motions. Start at your feet and gently brush upwards, moving towards your heart. Repeat on both arms.
- •Using your Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash and warm water, work your wash into a nice lather and then rinse off.
- •Dry off and work your Phyto Body Oil in from your decollete to your toes. *If you prefer a more milky consistency, you can apply the oil while your skin is still slightly damp.
- •Enjoy your nourished and replenished skin.