Hi, friend. I’m following Rosie-Pose’s lead today and taking a nap any chance I get. Her new favorite spot is this sunny patch right outside my office. She often shows up during work meetings to make her presence known!
It’s been a long week, and I can’t even begin to tell you how happy I am that it’s Saturday. Connor, poor thing, came down with a cold this week, so she was home with me on Thursday and Friday. She’s feeling better today, thank goodness. Me, on the other hand… I’m feeling tapped. I had a lot of unexpected things happen at work this week. Deadlines and caring for a sick child means I haven’t had much rest, so I’m taking the time to recharge this weekend.
This week’s reading
- Meet the female perfumers behind the industry’s most alluring scents.
- This one’s for the ladies who love rose scents just as much as I do.
- CK One, Clinique Happy, J. Lo Glow: ’90s and ’00s perfumes are trending again.
- People are getting manicures based on their aura readings.
- Who wants to roll out to Walnut Creek? There’s a Target there that’s testing manicures done by machines.
- 7 places to get your K-beauty skin care fix.
- A startup in San Diego creates the first portable “cold cap” to save chemotherapy patients’ hair.
- See nearly every lipstick worn to the 2022 Met Gala.
I’m going to try one of these.
You can dance (for inspiration).
This made me so happy.
Talk to me Dr. V.
How do you feel about savory breakfast?
Enjoy the rest of your day. What are your plans?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,