When it comes to your health, skin, and hair, there are a variety of issues that you may solve without having to go anywhere. Because the solution to these issues may be available in your own kitchen. The benefits of various components found in your kitchen can be observed where sometimes costly medicines and chemical-laden items fail to treat the problem. These homes and natural solutions also have no negative side effects. Similarly, if you are one of them who spends hundreds of dollars on overpriced products to treat your skin problems, you should pause. Not only would this hurt your skin, but it will also probably fail to resolve the issue. However, you do not need to be afraid because the treatment of many of your skin problems can be found simply in your own kitchen. Yes, apple cider vinegar, which contains citric, acetic, malic, and vitamin acids, not only cures your skin problems but also protects and beautifies them. So, let’s look at the skin advantages of apple cider vinegar, often known as an elixir, and how to utilize it.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) to remove pimples: To use this remedy, add 2 tablespoons of water with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, apply with a cotton ball to the pimples, and leave for 10 minutes. After that wash the face with lukewarm water. Do this remedy at least 3 to 4 times a day to get rid of pimples.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) to open pores: Mix a little water with apple vinegar and apply it to the face with a cotton ball to get rid of the problem of open pores. Wash your face with normal water after around 10 minutes. Do this remedy regularly at night before sleeping. It will soon tighten in your pores and your skin will become healthy.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) for anti-ageing: To use this therapy, dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and put it on your face. Allow it to stay on your face for about half an hour before washing it off with plain water. You will see a difference if you do this remedy twice a day for 5 to 6 weeks.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) for toning: To use apple cider vinegar as a toner, mix it with a few drops of essential oil as needed and apply it to the face with a cotton ball. After 15 minutes, wash your face with lukewarm water. At least twice a day, use this treatment.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) helps in reducing weight: Apple cider vinegar is very beneficial for people struggling with obesity. It burns body fat and reduces belly fat and helps in reducing weight. For this, mixing two spoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of lukewarm water should be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach. This can prove beneficial for you.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) for glowing skin: Daily use of apple cider vinegar can also make your skin glowing. For this, mix apple cider vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:3. After that, dip cotton in the mixture and apply it to the affected area. If needed, you can apply it all over the face. Wash your face with cold water after it has dried for some time.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) relieves sore throat: Due to the changing weather, problems like cough and cold often start occurring. Apple vinegar can help you get rid of a sore throat in this scenario. The anti-bacterial properties present in it provide relief from sore throat. For this, drinking a spoonful of apple cider vinegar in a glass of lukewarm water before sleeping at night can be beneficial for you.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) as an astringent: Apple cider vinegar can also be used as a good and natural skin astringent. It reduces the problems like minor cuts, irritation and irritation in the skin. Keep 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with an ice cube for a while. Then, apply it to your skin.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) keeps away from sunburn: Sunburn is frequently caused by skin exposure to the sun, which can result in skin burning. Apple cider vinegar is very beneficial to deal with this problem. Add ½ cup of apple cider vinegar with four cups of water to make this. Soak a cotton cloth in it and apply it to the sunburned area and massage after keeping it for some time. Repeat this several times. Now do this process several times a day for several consecutive days. Soon your sunburn will start to subside and the burning sensation will also end.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) as a dead skin removal: It is important to remove dead skin for your skin tone. To do this, add a few drops of apple cider vinegar to your bath water and soak in it. It would be better to use a bathtub. For 15 to 20 minutes, bathe your body in water mixed with apple cider vinegar. This will also help to exfoliate dead skin and boost the skin’s pH level.
- With apple cider vinegar (ACV) always look young: Who doesn’t want to seem younger than they are, and when the remedy is there in their own home, what is there to say? Alpha hydroxyl acids in apple cider vinegar work to minimize the appearance of blemishes on the skin as well as wrinkles. To do so, dip a cotton ball in apple vinegar and apply it directly to the skin. Wash the face after 20 minutes. Do this twice a day for several weeks.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) removes dandruff: Dandruff gets rid of by applying apple cider vinegar to the scalp. Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and wash your head while taking a bath. It also gets rid of itching and irritation of the scalp.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) gets rid of cellulite: Apple vinegar contains the minerals potassium, magnesium and calcium. Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar and water and keep it on the thighs and stomach for 30 minutes and then wash it off with water. It gets rid of cellulite.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) as mouthwash: Cleaning the teeth by mixing water in apple vinegar makes the teeth white. It can be used as a mouthwash.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) reduces skin problems: Mixing rock salt and apple cider vinegar in bathing water removes skin-related problems.
Many types of acids are found in apple cider vinegar. Excessive use of it can also cause skin rashes and rashes. Also, itching and scars can also come, so do a patch test before using it on the skin. Apart from this, if your skin is very sensitive, then use it on your face only after consulting the doctor as it can cause damage to your skin. Before consuming apple cider vinegar, also consult a doctor.